Who We Are
Onyx Denture and Implant Clinic is a full-resource denture centre located in the friendly confines of Okotoks, Alberta, just a short drive south of Calgary. We provide a full range of denture care and services for patients who reside in Okotoks, Calgary and the surrounding communities.
Our team of dedicated professionals at Onyx Denture and Implant Clinic is unwavering in our commitment to extend the highest standard of care to every Onyx patient. We firmly believe that comprehensive denture care, coupled with 100% patient satisfaction, provides an ideal environment to help denture wearers recapture any interpersonal or dietary aspects of their lifestyles that may have been affected by the state of their natural teeth.
Part of that commitment is our emphasis on continuous improvement through our efforts to remain current with the latest advances in denture technology and denture techniques. This allows the Onyx team to offer our patients leading-edge care for all of their denture needs.
Leading-Edge Care and Services to Deliver the Best Solution
Dentures that are constructed properly and fit comfortably should provide benefits in terms of functionality and self-assurance.
Such features must address and enrich the following:
- Meals – pain-free biting and chewing
- Diet – a wider range of food choices
- Clarity of speech and/or pronunciation
- Heightened confidence in social settings
- Having the appearance of natural teeth
Onyx Denture and Implant Clinic offers leading-edge denture care and services aimed at enhancing your lifestyle across all of these lifestyle needs by identifying and delivering the best solution to address your personal situation and requirements.
The scope of denture services available through our clinic includes:
- Implant retained dentures – a more stable way to secure or restore dentures
- Full dentures – complete top and/or bottom arches that are fully removable
- Partial dentures – also removable; fitted to complement existing natural teeth
- Immediate dentures – teeth available during the post-extraction healing period
- Relines and repairs – adjustments/re-fittings when new dentures are not needed
- Check-ups and maintenance – annually or as required to retain optimal function
Your lifestyle should not be impacted by the condition of your natural teeth. We can help you re-establish the enjoyment that you might be missing from your meals and diet, social interactions, and conversations with family and friends by creating dentures that provide the best solution to meet those needs. Call the Onyx Denture and Implant Clinic today at 403-995-0852 or contact us to arrange your no-obligation consultation.